Microdermabrasion /Facial Peels
Facial peels, a gentle exfoliation treatment using liquid Alpha Hydroxy fruit acids (AHA), have been proven to be very effective at providing a wide range of benefits for people wanting to improve the look and feel of their skin. By accelerating the skin’s natural exfoliating process and stimulating regeneration of the underlying skin layers facial peels achieve many objectives that lead to more healthy feeling and radiant looking skin.
Microdermabrasion the MEGA Peel
The microdermabrasion procedure consists of a mechanical exfoliation of the skin using crystals. This treatment option provides a safe and effective means to exfoliate dead superficial skin to reveal healthier more vibrant skin. Microderms are a wonderful treatment option for maintaining skin’s natural glow, elasticity and smooth texture.
Microdermabrasions share much in common with the facial peel procedure. Both treatment options can be very effective at providing a wide range of benefits for people wanting to improve the look and feel of their skin. Microderms and facial peels work to accelerate the skins’ natural exfoliation process and stimulate the regeneration of underlying skin layers. This achieves many objectives that lead to more healthy feeling and radiant looking skin.
Some of the benefits that can be realized with facial peels and microdermabrasion treatments include:
- Balancing and smoothing of the skin’s texture and tone
- Exfoliation of dead and dull superficial skin resulting in a radiant complexion
- Exfoliation of dry and sun damaged skin
- Lightening of brown age and sunspots
- Minimization of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of pore size and treatment of black heads
- Softening of superficial scars
- Lightening of pigment irregularities
- Improvement for some acne conditions (improvement has also been noted for patients with oily skin)
Disclaimer: Results may vary from patient to patient.