At Midwest Laser Centre skin care products are an integral part of our recommended skin care regimes and facial rejuvenation treatments. We are proud to be able to offer Celazome, Biophora, and glo Skin Beauty Makeup product lines at our clinic.
The wide range of benefits that can be obtained by these systems make them a good option for people with specific problems, such as acne or mature skin, or for those just looking to improve how their skin looks and feels.
Midwest Laser Centre is happy to offer complimentary product consultations, as it is important to select the right product line for your skin type and condition. Products are also important for interim and post treatment care to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. Once you have achieved the results you want for your skin, the properly selected products can help maintain and further improve those results.
A leader in the field of nanotechnology, with patents on its all natural nanosphere delivery system in over twenty countries worldwide. These sunscreens and therapeutic lotions have remained popular with physicians, hospitals, and professional caregivers for over fourteen years. Potent and pure, the Celazome Lyphazome technology penetrates skin for sustained delivery and rapid results. Here is what sets this line apart from others:
- Research – For over thirteen years, Celazome completed research and product development in their on-site laboratories. They do not test on animals.
- Testing – Clinically tested and guaranteed to meet pharmaceutical standards for quality, all these products are proven to remain stable and active for two years after the manufacture date.
- Formulas – Delivering only the finest ingredients via the Lyphazome natural nanospheres, Celazome products achieve astonishing results that are visible in three weeks or less for most people.
- Delivery – Lyphazome natural nanospheres, only 1/50th the size of human skin cells, penetrate the epidermis, delivering ingredients deep into the skin, where they are most effective.
- Concentration – Through Celazome's natural nanotechnology, at least 80 percent of bioactive- and moisture-loaded reach their target, providing 75 times the concentration found in other encapsulation products.
- Sustained Release – For long-lasting care, Lyphazome natural nanospheres penetrate the skin, slowly releasing ingredients for continuous nurturing. Meanwhile, non-encapsulated ingredients immediately release bioactives on the skin’s surface, for instant results.
- Reputation - Leading dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aestheticians, podiatrists, hospitals and spas around the world recommend and use Celazome products.
Straightforward, easy to use and effective medically supervised skin care is the hallmark of the Biophora system. Biophora is formulated on the principle that technically advanced skin care doesn’t have to be a regimen of expensive and complex steps to attain healthy, toned and more youthful looking skin.
Each Biophora product and protocol is designed to improve specific skin conditions with the speed, effectiveness and safety our medical professionals have come to expect for their patients. The simple goal is to normalize and improve skin function to restore and maintain a healthier, younger skin appearance.
It's Science Made Simple
Science: It is Biophora's goal to provide the most effective, safe, and expedited results available in the cosmeceutical industry. Biophora protocols are based upon years of field research and experience and are focused only on the most proven and highly regarded concepts in skin care today. The Biophora system has been created in collaboration with cosmetic plastic surgeons, anti-aging specialists, naturopathic doctors and chemists. These state-of-the-art products and protocols are designed to make skin science understandable and skin maintenance simple for the patient.
Made Simple: The average person will only need to spend 5 minutes a day using 5 to 6 products in between their scheduled rejuvenation treatments to achieve significantly healthier, brighter, more vibrant skin.
Stay radiant every day without damaging your skin. Colorescience® Brush-On Sunscreen offers powerful SPF 30 or SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection, alone or over makeup. Sheer, natural-looking coverage and SPF in one simple, on-the-go application.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or SPF 50 Sunscreen
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
Sweep brush over face and body to release powder. Use small circular strokes to release more powder for more coverage. Apply liberally and evenly before sun exposure; Reapply at least every two hours, and use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Great for children 6 months +
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
glo Skin Beauty Makeup
glo Skin Beauty offers a mineral makeup system uniquely designed for skincare professionals and their clients. The award winning makeup formulations deliver unsurpassed coverage, UV and environmental protection and an exceptional spectrum of mineral pigments. Talc-free and non-comedogenic, glo provides the ideal choice for even the most sensitive skin.
- Exceptional coverage that lasts
- Powerful antioxidant blend
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Do not test on animals - PETA Approved
Benefits of Mineral Makeup
As previously mentioned, mineral makeup is ideal for all skin types but especially helpful for those with sensitive skin.
What truly sets mineral makeup apart from traditional makeup is the absence of talc particles. Talc is used as a bulking agent in traditional makeup which allows cosmetic companies to create more product with less pigment. Essentially, this means less pigment per product which results in heavier application to achieve the desired color.
Talc is also heavier than natural mineral pigment and will absorb into pores and facial lines more quickly. This can result in uneven coverage as well as aggravate skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
All of glo Skin Beauty makeup is talc-free. As a result glo makeup will not settle into pores and facial lines resulting in a more even look while aiding in avoiding acne, rosacea, dry skin and other skin conditions.
If you are new to glo minerals or want to learn more about mineral makeup we invite you to come in to any of our offices to see the great benefit of their line.
If you want in on the LATISSE® secret, a conversation with your clinic is the best place to start. We can give you real answers to your questions and help you to determine if LATISSE® is right for you.
The active ingredient is bimatoprost, which is believed to affect the growth phase of the eyelash hair cycle in two ways. First it increases the length of lashes and then it increases the thickness. Latisse is the first and only prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.
How Does Latisse Work?
Apply by using the sterile applicators supplied each night or morning. Before application your face must be clean with your makeup and contact lenses removed. As a result of using Latisse once daily you may begin to see results after two months. After three or four months, your doctor may recommend that you apply it less often, every two- three days. If you stop using Latisse your eyelashes will gradually return to their former state.
Disclaimer: Results may vary from patient to patient.